Lynchburg College DPT

Started by Kovash22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kovash22

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about the program?

Also, does anyone who has been admitted plan on attending the open house on November 18th?
 
Does anyone know anything about the program?

Also, does anyone who has been admitted plan on attending the open house on November 18th?
I know a lot about the program. I'm a current student that is graduating in may as part of the 2015 cohort. Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
I know a lot about the program. I'm a current student that is graduating in may as part of the 2015 cohort. Please let me know if you have any questions.

What made you choose Lynchburg? Do you like and not like about the program? How are the professors? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad