Major(s)

Started by ohopenyoureyes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

ohopenyoureyes

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious but what are your majors if you are pre-optometry or already in optometry school?
 
Languages and International Studies with a minor in Political Science - switched from the original Biology major to show that I was well rounded.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine was in Extension Education, I did my prerequisites in a 5th year (I already had some from being undecided my first 2 years) and I am starting this fall.
 
BS in Human Nutrition pre-med track at UofHouston, attending UIWRSO this fall. From my personal experience, most schools don't care about your major as long as you complete the pre-reqs. I switch from biology to nutrition to save my overall GPA, nutrition senior research is MUCH easier than bio's at my school
 
Last edited:
Biochem and Anthro, with a minor in Chem (I only had to take 1 more class on top of Biochem reqs).
 
Psychology major. It gave me access to a neuropsychology lab and a vision lab to work in, both of which were in the psychology department.