malpractice insurance

Started by youknow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

youknow

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just curious about how much nurse anesthetists and other NP's pays for their malpractice insurance? Any info anyone?
 
Originally posted by youknow
I was just curious about how much nurse anesthetists and other NP's pays for their malpractice insurance? Any info anyone?

Depends on the state. I can't speak for CRNAs, but I know NPs in my state (Missouri) only pay about 600 bucks a year (one of the big reasons I went NP rather than MD/DO).

Go to an insurance company's website that writes malpractice and ask for a quote to get a real idea.