Math section on PCAT

Started by Chocobar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chocobar

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I am going to through Dr. Collins material for Jan PCAT and math section doesn't seem too helpful. Most of the questions are basic and too easy.

Are there any other materials that represents PCAT math section questions which I can practice?

Thanks!
 
I coughed up $70 and bought the practice tests available on the Pearson website. Steep price, but it was the ONLY source I used (and I used a lot) that actually gave me a good idea of what to expect on the math section--a lot more calc than I had previously thought! Was also the best practice for chemistry, in my opinion.