Maybe Someone can help me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aspiringDO

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping someone could pass on some helpful advice! Ok,so this is my story....I am currently at a community college right now as a biology major who is involved with a core to core program with USP and all my credits will transfer,I do extracurricular activities and am a volunteer EMT. My GPA is 3,8 and I study my butt off. My question is I am continuing on to pursue my BS in Biology and would like to go to Osteopathic med school but will going to a community college despite grades ect hinder my chance?