MBTI personality types

Started by letjin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What is your MBTI personality type?


  • Total voters
    16

letjin

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Continuing from the "PharmD personality types" thread...
let's make those responses into some statistical data! 😉

Dive in!!

(I hope this thread doesn't get moved to OT forum...)


(oops. the 1st two choices are supposed to be 1) ISTJ and 2)ISFJ)
 
Ummm.... how do I know which my personality is??? ^^??
My college has a program to determine personality, but since it's already winter break, I dun feel like going to school just to take that test lol
Moreover, I already forgot my personality I got from that program that I took 4 yrs ago ^^;;;;;


Nvm, I found a web where I can take personality test. However, the one I got isn't there ^^^^^^^
 
In high school I was an INFP, but now I am an ENTJ. Wow, I am almost the exact opposite of what I was 5 years ago.