MCAT Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

terryberry

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do the results from the April MCAT usually arrive? AAMC says 60 days, but I've heard that it takes a lot longer?
 
mine came in exactly 60 days to the day and that has been the norm (the last 3 cycles atleast at my school)
 
Today is June 14 and exactly 60 days from the April test date. Should I expect to receive MCAT scores today? This is so stressful!!
 
I have been checking off and on for the last few days at review.com. The MCAT is the main concern on that board. No one but a few fibbers have received their scores yet. I can't believe it is 60 days. I guess we should just keep our fingers crossed. Maybe today is the day.