Step II MCCEE study partner

Started by BP87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BP87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I'm a fourth year Caribbean medical student from Canada. I'm hoping to take my MCCEE this March so I can make it for the 2016 match. I still don't know if its doable considering that I have not done much studying. I'm looking for someone willing to meet everyday (with the exception of possibly saturday or sunday) and go over material together on skype. I'm usually pretty flexible in the evenings. If you're interested or know someone who is, please shoot me a message or reply to this thread!
Thank you and I look forward to hearing form you!