MCPHS vs NE

Started by Violet786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Violet786

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how much MCPHS costs a year (without room and board/food) vs. Northeastern? Thank you!
 
MCPHS-Boston
$25,000 Tuition


MCPHS-Worcester
$33,900 Tuition

As for housing, you can expect to pay about $12,000 for an on campus apt at Worcester. However, from what I understand there is cheaper housing available in Worcester.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the most expensive on campus apt in worcester is 1000 a year not 1200! get your facts right 🙂
 
I just got my financial papers for Boston in the mail its $22,000
 
I just got my financial papers for Boston in the mail its $22,000

I received the financial aid papers from MCPHS-Boston also, but all they listed were the loans that I would be receiving, not the actual tuition. When I called the financial aid office, the guy said that it would be $25,000, plus a $700 fee for activities, etc. Did you see $22,000 in those booklets? That's not for the PharmD program...