MCPHS-Worcester Interview Length

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bio student

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview at MCPHS-Worcester at 8:00 am on a Saturday. How long did interviews at MCPHS-Worcester last? I want to fly back home after my interview, but I need to be at my hotel at 11:55. Do you think I can make this flight? And also, should I walk from the hotel to the campus or take a cab? My hotel is 15 minutes away walking distance.
 
I had mine today. If you need to be back at the hotel by 11:55, you'll be fine. Does your interview start at 8:00, but you have to be there at 7:30 for the writing sample, or does the writing sample start at 8? Either way, it SHOULD about 2-3 hours. I had only 1 other person in my group. I am sure yours will be equally as small since it is on a Saturday.