MCPHS-Worcester: Wait after interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PossiblyCrazy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I just had my interview with MCPH-Worcester on Tuesday 2/20/07 and was wondering how long it usually takes for them to get back with a yes or a no. Thanks.
 
Expect something soon, maybe by the end of this week, depending on how far away you are. I interviewed on a Weds. and got the acceptance that Saturday.
 
Expect something soon, maybe by the end of this week, depending on how far away you are. I interviewed on a Weds. and got the acceptance that Saturday.
Thanks nightcraleRx.

I'm so anxious... I felt good about the interview, but you never know. I sent my app. in on 1/24/07 and received a letter for an interview on 1/29/07, so hopefully this will be the same way. I'm in RI so it isn't far.