MD/PhD at 2 [I]different[/I] schools

Started by pathdr2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pathdr2b

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys!

I know a young lady at a local medical university (DC area) pursuing a PhD at a school on the west coast. I was wondering how many other people know of others that are considering/ doing the same thing.

Her story... she entered med school as an MD student and before going into her 3rd year, took a year off to do research. She stayed on to get the PhD which she'll finish this spring in a program that was completely funded after she began the grad school portion.