med school material

Started by 777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

777

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if the people in med school find what you're learning interesting?
 
The diversity of topics covered in med school is so immense that it's probably impossible for everyone to find it all of it interesting. Certain things some people find tedious while another can't get enough of it. This is necessary, though, to help you define yourself and your career in medicine.

------------------
"They do certainly give very strange and newfangled names to diseases."
- Plato
 
I found the first two years of med school to be just like college. Not unbearable, but I sure didn't look forward to it.

Clinical rotations was much more fun. I loved being in the hospital. I think that's the same for anybody else. At that point, almost everything was interesting, microbiology, anatomy, physio, even biochemistry!

------------------