Med Tech coursework?

Started by glenncat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

glenncat

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I was wondering if there were any Med Tech's out there applying? If so how are you handling your med tech clinical year coursework? I have talked to pharmCAS and the school needs to be accredited. I was still registering with my undergrad university(ohio university) so on my transcript from there(OU) it just lists credits. I did very well in these classes and need them to be calculated in my GPA. I guess my question is do I send these transcripts to the pharmacy school and ask them to factor them in, or enter them in PharmCAS? Please help if anyone knows what to do?!😕
 
My MT coursework transferred back to my university as a block of credits instead of individual classes, so it didn't count for anything when I was applying to Pharm school.