Mercer dpt class of 2017

Started by Will Bolt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Will Bolt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to Mercer's physical therapy program in early December, but I've only heard from one other person who got in. Has anyone else been accepted??
 
preptdavid, you will have two 15 minute interviews with two different faculty members. there will also be a group activity / interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to Mercer's physical therapy program in early December, but I've only heard from one other person who got in. Has anyone else been accepted??

I interviewed back in November and just got my acceptance phone call this afternoon. I'll be sending in the deposit in a few days!