Michigan's IMS curriculum

Started by daughe29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daughe29

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I was just wondering if there were any UofM students that had some experience with the IMS system they have there. I'm gonna go to school there, granted I get an acceptance some time, and I was just wondering how you guys like it. Thanks a lot. -peace
 
daughe29 said:
Hey, I was just wondering if there were any UofM students that had some experience with the IMS system they have there. I'm gonna go to school there, granted I get an acceptance some time, and I was just wondering how you guys like it. Thanks a lot. -peace

PM me.
by the way, i notice you're from east lansing - do you go to MSU? 👍 👍