Step I Micro Rediculously Simple

Started by Radiohead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Radiohead

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I must be the only person on this site who hates that book. Is the micro on Step I really that detailed?? Is there something a little bit thinner that I can read that will prepare me?

Someone who used something else please help.
 
I sort of used ridiculously simple for micro, however toward the end I was running short on time and thus had to use First Aid. What I ended up doing and I recommend is:

1) Memorize First Aid as best you can
2) Do the following topics from ridiculously simple:
Staph
Strep
Gram neg. cocci
Rickketsia/Chlam.
Spirochetes
Virology

I did farely well on micro on my exam report.