Microbiology and PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDPotential

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a thread posted a long time ago similar to this but very few replies. I'm pursuing a PharmD but I also really like microbiology. What careers are there, besides clinical pharmacist in infectious disease, can I do in the future ? Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed. Thank you
 
There was a thread posted a long time ago similar to this but very few replies. I'm pursuing a PharmD but I also really like microbiology. What careers are there, besides clinical pharmacist in infectious disease, can I do in the future ? Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed. Thank you

Work for the CDC. A PharmD/MPH would help with that route. Research. Need a PhD. That is all.