Microbiology Online?

Started by facio
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

facio

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Microbio is required for pharmacy application. It must be completed before the Fall semester, they say.

Can you recommend me any online courses? I'm concerned about the time and tuition. I really want to avoid summer courses.. But at the same time I don't want to pay over $1000 for a single course.. Maybe I should take the course at the local community college for less money? I'm from NYC.

Any suggestion?
 
I'm currently taking the microbiology online at UNE. .. it's about $1300
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad