"Mid January"

Started by Ben and Me
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MEEE TOOOO!!!! I am waiting on a few schools that said that is when I would know (CSU, VMRCVM, Purdue, Minnesota, WSU) . . . . I have a feeling that next week is going to be full of posts here for all of us!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been thinking about "mid Jan." for sometime now, b/c I applied to CSU. I ~ assume ~ (and we all know where that gets us... 🙂 ) that mid-Jan. means starting next week? At least I'm hoping. CSU is the first of 4 I would hear from, so yes, next week is pins and needles.

I thought about starting the same thread, but didn't want to look desparate in my obessions (esp. since is my 3rd round). I'm glad I'm not alone 😀
 
You can say that again! You know how many times I keep checking this and my online status check too? Then when I see someone post under interviews or acceptances it gets me all excited until I see it was just a "congrats" to everyone so far. Man that really bursts my bubble! lol! Then I think.....man....more waiting!
 
My adrenaline pumps everytime I see there is a new message in my inbox, which I check about every 30 minutes when I get home! Even after hours!!