Midwest Get-Together?

Started by DVMorBust
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DVMorBust

UW SVM Class of 2013
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else jealous at all of the East-Coast love? We may be too spread-out around here, but perhaps there could be a midwest get-together? Anyone interested?
 
Milwaukee? Hmm...I'd be down for that 😉

Do you go to school here? Do we know each other? Are my worlds colliding?
😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe the Milwaukee crew could grab a drink this weekend or something? And then we could plan a more extensive get-together for later, perhaps in Chicago or somewhere a little more central to other folks?
 
Naw we don't go to school together, but I graduate from my undergrad this Saturday and won't physically be down that way until Sunday evening, but I'd be totally down for meeting up sometime. 🙂

I'm in Western Wisconsin at the moment, but I'm looking forward to going back south (and east)! 🙂