Midwestern CCP stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Determined27

Pre-Pharmacy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, decided to begin a new thread because the other one I was looking at was full of off topic discussions and singling out SDners. Please none of this in here, I am just curious on stats from those who were accepted into MWU CCP. Thank you!🙂
 
Alright, decided to begin a new thread because the other one I was looking at was full of off topic discussions and singling out SDners. Please none of this in here, I am just curious on stats from those who were accepted into MWU CCP. Thank you!🙂

I went to community college.... associates in science... 4.0 cumm.... 4.0 science... 91 PCAT composite... abt 6 months of tech experience... like 2 extracurriculars... I got waitlisted and then accepted abt 3 months later....