Midwestern CCP vs. Wingate Univ

Started by CaliRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaliRx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would appreciate it if anyone could comment on both Midwestern CCP and Wingate University. I was set on attending Wingate this Fall but today I got pulled off of the waitlist at Midwestern Univ. I have already paid $2,000 deposit at Wingate. At the same time, I know Midwestern is well-known compared to Wingate and might have better experiential sites. As far as my knowledge of both programs, I feel that Wingate has a better curriculum. Also, Midwestern is on a quarter system and I know that quarter is more challenging, especially since its a professional school. I would appreciate any comments regarding both programs. Thanks!