Midwestern Essay

Started by fujitsux
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fujitsux

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The maximum character for the Midwestern essay is 1750. How much did you guys write? Please share as I'm confused to how much is average. Thankx guys.
 
I'm not applying for Midwestern. Buuuut .... schools usually recommend filling it up to the maximum. After all, if they give you that much to write, you want to take advantage of it as much as possible. I'd say aim for at least 1500 characters, if not more (but obviously, less than or equal to 1750).

Besides, why do you ask about averages? You don't want to look average. You want to look exceptional. Just write as much as you need to. If you come up short, think about any additional traits or experiences you could add on that would reflect you in a positive way.