Minnesota Applicants

Started by pharmit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sweet, thats pretty cool that they are saying how many are taken off of the waitlist. That way i dont have to call all the time!! However to add to my SDN craze, I'm going to be looking at that website everyday!
 
Well slowly but surely they are moving up the wait list. I called today and they said they offered 11 spots and was going on 12. only a few more to go!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They removed the waitlist number from the website!
Maybe they wanted to leave some mystery and surprise for when more people get in. You're soooooo close!
"Mystery and surprise." Thanks! I like that! That's a lot more optimistic than the "torture" term I typically apply.
I work with a number of P2 students from the TC campus and their advice for the second year is "start studying now."
Bowler11, I've got my fingers crossed for you. Hope you hear soon!
 
I got my call today. I'm in at Duluth. Turning it down.
 
Congrats on your offer....which university are you planning on going to? Good luck to you!

I was accepted at Creighton, North Dakota State, University of Wisconsin, and now Minnesota. I decided on NDSU because it is close to home and has the cheapest tuition. Good luck to you all!
 
Hey everyone! Finally i can make that exciting post! I just got called today from Minnesota and I got into the Twin Cities campus! I cant wait! Good luck to those waiting...and let us know when you get your call!
 
Hey everyone! Finally i can make that exciting post! I just got called today from Minnesota and I got into the Twin Cities campus! I cant wait! Good luck to those waiting...and let us know when you get your call!

That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!😀