Missing a prerequisite? Application already submitted.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ace_inhibitor111

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, a school informed me earlier this week that I am missing one semester of General Chemistry with Lab! My mistake, my major is chemical engineering and I took a few upper level chemistry classes so I thought it would be fine. I am taking the missing coursework this fall, and my other prereqs are otherwise good. Thing is, I already submitted the secondaries for some schools so they won't know I am taking that class. Should I update them by email? Phone call? Or should I wait until I hear back (and maybe risk never hearing back)? Thanks for the help!