-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MMPI-2 posted online
Started by G Costanza
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I Googled it and am enjoying reading all of the discussions from people who took it and then have NO idea what the results mean. Heh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took it; it says I'm kind of nuts! Go figure.
Who would that take that thing for fun? I had to take it for my Assessment class and it was so tedious.
Who would that take that thing for fun? I had to take it for my Assessment class and it was so tedious.
I started taking it....managed to get to question # 30. No idea why anyone would voluntarily do the whole thing.
I started taking it....managed to get to question # 30. No idea why anyone would voluntarily do the whole thing.
Fitnes for duty evals, disability evals, workers comp, police academy recruits, personal injury litigants, C&P appeals, custody evaluations....need I go on?
Fitnes for duty evals, disability evals, workers comp, police academy recruits, personal injury litigants, C&P appeals, custody evaluations....need I go on?
I meant doing it for fun, just for the heck of it...
I started taking it....managed to get to question # 30. No idea why anyone would voluntarily do the whole thing.
My worst experience with the MMPI was giving it to a client with OCD. The person had to come back over 3 days to finish it, it took so long.
. And of course... after hand-scoring... it wasn't even valid! 😡My worst experience with the MMPI was giving it to a client with OCD. The person had to come back over 3 days to finish it, it took so long.. And of course... after hand-scoring... it wasn't even valid! 😡
You could have just referred them to the website and had them complete on their own time. Even better, have them write their own report 😀
You could have just referred them to the website and had them complete on their own time. Even better, have them write their own report 😀
Ive said this before but, as much as I agree that Pearson shoud be on-top of, and indeed on the look out for this stuff. I also think that its naive to think that in this day and age we can our little tools a secret. The Rey is all over the net. WISCs are on ebay. Trail making is an App now. Plus, the secrecy that we seem so hypervigilant about makes us look kinda weird to the public, I think. Doesnt help the "trust" issue, which has long been one of psychiatry an psychology's problems.
You could have just referred them to the website and had them complete on their own time. Even better, have them write their own report 😀
Ha, not a bad idea. It's not like any report I could have written could have been good enough for that person, anyway.
.Not sure what site you talking about but the one I know has been up for a fairly long time. Nothing new. I hate giving it, scoring it, interpreting it...yet sadly it's one of the best tools we have. I took it once and got a T score of 80 on knowitallism scale. Hard to interpret because I was cheating off our postdoc.
Ive said this before but, as much as I agree that Pearson shoud be on-top of, and indeed on the look out for this stuff. I also think that its naive to think that in this day and age we can our little tools a secret. The Rey is all over the net. WISCs are on ebay. Trail making is an App now. Plus, the secrecy that we seem so hypervigilant about makes us look kinda weird to the public, I think. Doesnt help the "trust" issue, which has long been one of psychiatry an psychology's problems.
Lol, where do your get the TMT app? Might be a good distraction from angry birds....for like a minute.
Nah it just took 30 minutes! I rushed through it a bit, but hey, I wasn't expecting to find a "normal" result; no chance of that! 🙂
I was curious because I'm not in a program yet and am curious about assessment.
I was curious because I'm not in a program yet and am curious about assessment.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K