Most Meaningful Experience Format

Started by kmanic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kmanic

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this was posted before, but I could not seem to find it. I have been filling out the AMCAS application and noticed that when I select the "most meaningful experience" radio-button I receive an additional box to describe my extracurricular and its impact on me. However, the initial 700 character description box remains. Would it be incorrect to leave the first box blank and just right a cohesive description and reasoning for the second large (1350 character) box?

Thanks for the help in advance
 
You get 700 characters and then an initial 1325. I used the first 700 to describe what I did, and the additional 1325 to explain its impact on me in more detail. They still flowed together cohesively, and appear as such on the application.