Mountains - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not sure who I could have bussed this game, unless you or zenge are wolves... which isn't entirely unlikely
I'm not saying you have bussed, I'm saying you will bus in certain situations. I think the general consensus has been players of interest are genny/you/Dolph right now. I'm starting to speculate you and Dolph aren't w/w but I'm not sure where that leaves me on my reads.

Members don't see this ad.

Zenge did it once, why wouldn't he kill shorty again?
Twice, actually…. Or is it once?

If I try to kill a bomb, do I kill the bomb and then she explodes killing me?

Or does my attempt at killing her trigger her bomb PR, killing us both?

:thinking: Now I’m trying to imagine a game scenario where this differentiation matters…

Members don't see this ad :)
mayo/zenge/psv pack? hmmm.
This would mean... they've both been bussing me throughout the game. And I've been arguing with both of them.
Do you really think all our interactions thus far have been staged? Down to the memes?

:thinking: Now I’m trying to imagine a game scenario where this differentiation matters…

I blame the mods

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Cray (1) - dolphin
PSV (1) - mayo
dolphin (4) - Zenge, PSV, Cray, True
mayo (1) - Vis

7/9
dolphin is in the lead!
Missing: genny, speechy
yeet close in ~41 minutes

Reactions: 1 user
mayo/zenge/psv pack? hmmm.
Lol. I was borderline ready to yeet PSV for the stretching on the Cray push, and I’m ready to yeet Mayo, as part of the pack.

genny pls. I went back to Clue, and village genny reads me better than this.

I think it's you kill the bomb first and then the bomb blows up. Like once the bomb goes :dead: you die immediately thereafter.
Mentally running through a scenario here: if you tried to kill bomb!shorty but you were redirected, the bomb would not explode. But if someone redirected bomb!shorty rather than you, you would still kill her but the bomb would theoretically kill whoever she was redirected to.
At least, that's how I would set it up.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
Well, if we're all scum reading genny, why don't we yeet her first and revisit Dolph later on? I'm not convinced on dolph but I feel like genny is practically openwolfing.
Unyeet dolph
Yeet genevieve

Well, if we're all scum reading genny, why don't we yeet her first and revisit Dolph later on? I'm not convinced on dolph but I feel like genny is practically openwolfing.
Unyeet dolph
Yeet genevieve
PSV pls.

I promise I’ll yeet genny tomorrow with you.

Jk. I’ll be dead. :dead:

But moving everyone this late is a chore, it’s it’s exactly the kind of wonton chaos the wolves have been holding out for this cycle. If we were wrong they would have hammered.

Pls come back 🥺

Day 4 Yeet Tally
Cray (1) - dolphin
PSV (1) - mayo
dolphin (3) - Zenge, Cray, True
mayo (1) - Vis
genny (1) - PSV

7/9
dolphin is in the lead!
Missing: genny, speechy
yeet close in ~29 minutes

thewontons-gasp.gif

but okay
Unyeet genny
Yeet dolphin
again

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This would mean... they've both been bussing me throughout the game. And I've been arguing with both of them.
Do you really think all our interactions thus far have been staged? Down to the memes?
I definitely don't see PSV and mayo being in a pack together based on their interactions. I could see zenge and PSV as a team because their interactions haven't been too argumentative but I think mayo is more likely to be a wolf.

I could see zenge and PSV as a team because their interactions haven't been too argumentative
So you think Zenge scripted the whole "you defend people too much" spiel and laid it on me... for pack purposes? Or we're packmates and he's just really salty about my play?

So you think Zenge scripted the whole "you defend people too much" spiel and laid it on me... for pack purposes? Or we're packmates and he's just really salty about my play?
That's a pretty low-grade argument to manufacture for wolves, you and I had worse last game.

(Caveat that I still have you both on the village half of the pile of suspicion that is my reads list)

• Hmm
Yeah I for sure would have posted that in wolf chat 😂

That's a pretty low-grade argument to manufacture for wolves, you and I had worse last game.

(Caveat that I still have you both on the village half of the pile of suspicion that is my reads list)
That would be so much work for very diminishing returns though. If Zenge genuinely had an issue with the way I was wolfing I think he'd administer the slap in wolfchat, not on thread.

I guess I'll follow y'all and

yeet dolphin

Based on the other arguments made and what I saw when I went back through her comments, I think that's an okay decision.

• Care
  • Wow
Final Day 4 Yeet Tally
Cray (1) - dolphin
PSV (1) - mayo
dolphin (5) - Zenge, Cray, True, PSV, speechy
mayo (1) - Vis
genny () -

8/9
Missing: genny

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
PSV is #1 concern with how hard she pushed Cray when I was concerned about Cray then made sure to hop on the dolphin wagon early once it was clear she was going down

• Okay...
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Ugh the paranoia. I expected myself or Zenge dead this AM. Seems the wolves wanted maximum paranoia instead.

• Hmm
I don't think True is a controversial or unexpected NK choice. Literally no one was wolf-reading or suspecting him.

PSV is #1 concern with how hard she pushed Cray when I was concerned about Cray then made sure to hop on the dolphin wagon early once it was clear she was going down
Really, is that how you would characterize how I responded to the Dolphin wagon? I remember much more memery, arguing, and panic.

• Hmm
Aye aye, Cap'n:
Zenge
speechy

Pegleg potential:
Vis
Cray

Here there be monsters:
mayo
genny

• Haha
What made you place cray in the middle vs in your monsters category? Since you were so sure she was a wolf yesterday.
Still suspicious of Cray but I don't see her being w/w with Dolph at the moment. Dolph was heavily sussing Cray relatively early on in a way that doesn't make me see them as packmates. However, I don't know Dolph's typical meta for interacting with packmates.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users