MS Biological Sciences LSU Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MissDenmark

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
Has anyone done or applied for the master's program in biological sciences at LSU in Shreveport? If so, can you provide some details about the program? 🙂
 
Hi everyone
Has anyone done or applied for the master's program in biological sciences at LSU in Shreveport? If so, can you provide some details about the program? 🙂
hi.. you have 2 options, with thesis ( take you about 2 year) and a non thesis one ( one year program). I did the one year program, you have to do a 30 hours and most of the classes will include exams and a research paper that you submit at the end of the semester.
 
hi.. you have 2 options, with thesis ( take you about 2 year) and a non thesis one ( one year program). I did the one year program, you have to do a 30 hours and most of the classes will include exams and a research paper that you submit at the end of the semester.



Did you apply to med school yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in a process of applying to Dental school, However my undergrad GPA was high, I just did it because I couldn't apply last cycle for family issue and didn't want to be out if school.


Ahhh i see! Best of luck! I applied and never got a response. I don't know if I was suppose to pay the $20 fee before my decision will be made.