Multiple deposits?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Applepicker69

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sure I've read the answer to this question at some point, but I can't seem to remember exactly how this works. Can I have deposits in at multiple schools at once and decide where to attend later? The reason I ask is I have been accepted to School A and placed a deposit there already. I've also been accepted to school B that wants me to send in a deposit within two weeks. School B is my top choice, but I'm not sure I will get a satisfactory grade in one of my prereqs for school B. Can I pay the deposit to both and wait and see how I do in this pre req before making a decision?
 
Yes, you can send as many deposits to as many schools as you like - They're non refundable, though, naturally.