Multiple PCAT tests attempted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moneyman244

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you that have taken the PCAT more than once and took it in July 2014, how would you compare the difficulty of the tests from july compared to previous ones? Is it a TREMENDOUS change?
 
I took my pcat in november 2013 and july2014. On my july 2014 test, I saw at least 2 questions that were the same in bio as november 2013. Not sure abt the other sections. I thought that the chem section was the same difficulty but in july test, i actually knew which were experimental questions. I agree with linda_sure that studying the materials again had helped me tremendously.

I went from a 57 to a 97
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jnoulos12, how did you study for the test? Your score is amazing! How long did you study for? Have you taken all the required courses before you started studying?