Murdoch University

Started by mattb4357
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mattb4357

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have not seen many people on here that are attending/will be attending Murdoch University, so I was trying to find out if anyone here, in the past, has been rejected by Murdoch and if so did they state a reason for non-acceptance. I am also wondering if anyone has been accepted to Murdoch for 2010.

Thanks
Matthew
 
Hey there! I guess you're one of the few who's also waiting as well 😛 There's a handful of other forum dwellers that also applied for 2010.
My application was sent during the 2nd Round, so I won't hear back till ideally July - August??? When did you apply?
 
I had applied through VMCAS and then sent in supplemental materials. I got an acceptance for 2010 by email on feb 24th. I was accepted to the 5 year program, but I'm going to a 4 year program in the US instead. Good luck! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning on applying in the next cycle (after June 30th) . If I am correct, they app process is broken down into multiple cycles.
 
I also applied in the second cycle. I am just curious if anyone has heard of people getting rejected to Murdoch. With the limited amount of spots for international students, there must be some rejections, but I have never heard of anyone being rejected. Oh well, I guess the wait is causing my brain to run away with itself.