My dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Butterfly23

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I failed Step One COMLEX but I passed USMLE step one on first attempt
I had no intention to fail COMLEX and wanted to do well
so what will happen to my application??
I am a third yr and will be doing away rotation on PM&R
I do not care as long as I match into PM&R
 
As with many others who have asked the same thing over the years, PM&R cares more about you as a person and your sincere interest in PM&R, over your grades and scores. It is important you have passed everything. You can probably forget getting into a "top-tier" program, but if PM&R is what you want to do, do well on PM&R rotations, get outstanding LORs (show up early, pay attention, ask questions, research what you don't know and kiss a few buttocks along the way.

Also change your status - it lists you as pre-med still. 😀