My PA Book

Started by jmj11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jmj11

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have a book that came out last year about the inside story (in the trenches) of becoming and practicing as a Physician Assistant. It is called A Kernel in the Pod: The Adventures of a "Midlevel" Clinician in a Top-level world--and it is doing quite well in the public market. I am interesting in people who have an interest in our profession reviewing it. I'll give a free copy (signed if you want) to the first two people to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks, Mike