My personal statement and my meaningful experiences

Started by deleted1022805
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1022805

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a bit of a problem. My PS explained why one of my activities alongside the death of a family member led me to pursue medicine. This when you look more in depth gives more meaning to it; however, I have other activities that I want to expand on and I am limited to three meaningful experiences. What should i do?
 
I have a bit of a problem. My PS explained why one of my activities alongside the death of a family member led me to pursue medicine. This when you look more in depth gives more meaning to it; however, I have other activities that I want to expand on and I am limited to three meaningful experiences. What should i do?
Perhaps you could save the more in-depth comments for Secondary essays that are appropriate, like: Your greatest challenge, A stress and how you managed it, A challenge you handled, Describe a way in which you made a difference, etc.