My textbook is out

Started by SmallBird
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SmallBird

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know books aren’t that cool anymore and ChatGPT has so many answers, but I edited the most recent edition of the Lewis Child Psychiatry textbook and I think it’s pretty neat. Would love any thoughts from those who have access to it!

 
I used this book and the Dulcan child psychiatry textbook frequently during fellowship and some in residency. Will take a look!
 
I know books aren’t that cool anymore and ChatGPT has so many answers, but I edited the most recent edition of the Lewis Child Psychiatry textbook and I think it’s pretty neat. Would love any thoughts from those who have access to it!

Dr. Volkmar, is that you?