Medical My transcripts are not being mailed until June 5th and may not arrive for two weeks. Will this affect me?

Started by tantacles
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantacles

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because of COVID my school pushed back the mailing date for Spring 2020 transcripts until June 5th, and the registrar is stating that delivery could take up to two weeks. I submitted my application on the 28th and my application has been on hold due to the transcript. I am not totally familiar with the AMCAS transcript policy, so should I expect any adverse outcomes from this?

Having your application complete by late June should not tarnish your application in the slightest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.