n/a

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I had pretty much the same app as you but without any pubs. I ended up with 10 interviews in total, mostly coming from mid-range schools. I think your school list is pretty solid and isn't overly top heavy. You should add UAB though 😉

You can DM me if you have any more questions. Glad to help.
 
Your school list looks good for MSTPs except USC is not MSTP. I would limit the non-MSTPs to fully-funded ones (i.e. not BU). The most important thing from here on in is how you talk about your experiences, your research, and your goals. Put a lot of effort into your application and preparing for interviews.