-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NBDE PART 1 STUDY PARTNER 2014
Started by elixor08
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello where are you located?I am also preparing nbde1 .
Hi...when are you planning to give it. I am looking for a partner who is motivated and can finish portions on time. Pls e mail at [email protected]Hey everyone,
I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions,anything would do.Reply soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am FTD Female located in California and looking for a study partner too . Looking for serious study partners . Mail me at [email protected]Hello where are you located?I am also preparing nbde1 .
Hi ...looking for a study partner too. Please e mail me at [email protected]Hey everyone,
I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions,anything would do.Reply soon.
Hi. I'm currently doing Kaplan prep course and if you'd like we can help each other...Hey everyone,
I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions,anything would do.Reply soon.
Hi,Hey everyone,
I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions,anything would do.Reply soon.
I too starting the prep.
even am ready for skype or in person.
Hi,I am planning to take the exam in March 2015, we can use yahoo mail or paltalk to study or to share questions and experience.
I prefer to make a group of study using a paltalk room.
let me know if you are interested
my email is (deleted by request)
Interested and planing to take in march.
Let me know, we can make group and study.
Hi All,
I live in jersey city and planing to take my nbde part 1 in march 2015 .
looking for serious study partner
if anyone interested please contact me [email protected]
I live in jersey city and planing to take my nbde part 1 in march 2015 .
looking for serious study partner
if anyone interested please contact me [email protected]
My email Id is exam [email protected]Hi,
Interested and planing to take in march.
Let me know, we can make group and study.
Hi, I'm looking for study partner too. Female, I live in Colorado. I'm interested to take it in March.
Hi guys my name is Martha I live in Virginia. I need information for the NBDE 1 .
pleas contact [email protected]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello docs,
Preparing for Nbde for March 2015 . Did u all start studying ?? I started with microbiology and quarter way through. Let's make some portions so all of us can deal with it at a stretch.
Preparing for Nbde for March 2015 . Did u all start studying ?? I started with microbiology and quarter way through. Let's make some portions so all of us can deal with it at a stretch.
HelloHey everyone,
I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions,anything would do.Reply soon.
I am wala Zaki
Plan to take the test at the end of 2015 and I need a partner to study with me
[email protected]
Hi, dear colleagues!
I am from Houston, Texas. I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions, anything would do. You can text me to my Skype profile- dr.elxan87
I am from Houston, Texas. I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions, anything would do. You can text me to my Skype profile- dr.elxan87
Last edited:
I am interested..pls mail me at [email protected]Hi, I'm looking for study partner too. Female, I live in Colorado. I'm interested to take it in March.
I'm in Garland TX. Planning to take the NDBE1 in middle of April.hey m planning to gv my nbde part 1 in feb. anyone in dallas metroplex area for combine studies??
If you are still intersted in study partner I'm intersted.
My email is: [email protected]
what do you think about Kaplan course ? its a good idea
i think dental decks
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Question
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K