NBDE2 - Computer Based Dry Run

Started by marzena
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marzena

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Does anyone know where I could access through a dental library or through some other means (I hear Boston U and TUFTS have a copy of Exammaster) a computer based test or dry run of NBDE2? I am not too fast on computers and am wondering what day 2 is like on a computer. I hear that it is a good idea to take a magnifying glass to the paper based test to look at X-rays - I have no idea what this would be like on a computer screen. Anyone been through the process - I would really appreciate a few words.

--------------------