Neco vs Salus

Started by meyeb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meyeb

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if any current, former, or prospective students can tell me a little bit more about these schools. I have about a week to decide and any opinions of them would help in my decision.
 
Hi,
This might not be super helpful but I thought I'd give my thoughts. I interviewed at Salus and was pretty impressed with the school. I personally liked the emphasis on clinical skills. I also liked the area where the school was. I think it would be a greAt school to attend. I cancelled my interview at NECO because I had already accepted a seat at RSO.
Also my interviewer and future professor at RSO went to Salus, she said she loved it.