Neco

Started by Jay12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, just a quick question....is it just me, or has NECO been really late as far as getting back to you regarding an interview? I applied the last week of september and have not heard from them yet.....should I be concerned?

Thanks guys,
J.
 
hey...ive been wondering the same thing...i did not apply as early..i think i applied middle-end of oct...but im still worrying BIG time
 
They took a while. I applied on 9/12 and got an interview on 10/15. Even that is not that long, they DO say it will take 4-5 weeks or so.
 
Thanks for the reply........I know it hasn't been that long....it just feels as though its taking forever......