Need a Silent compressor ASAP!

Started by rose82
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rose82

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello friends,

I need to buy a Silent compressor quickly,for a reasonable price.Im in the NJ area,but will pay for shipping in case you live elsewhere.Please pm me!thanks!!🙂
 
Hello

I have Euratech silent air compressor for sale. It is in excellent condition, used only couple of times. I used it for UCSF school's admission.

If interested or for any further questions please email on [email protected]
 
I still did not find one,the above mentioned one got sold,if anyone else is selling their silent compressor, let me know.