Need Advice about Pharmacy School!!!

Started by Dante32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dante32

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys, I need advice on applying to pharmacy school this year. Pretty much I have been to Three University through out my college career. I have already taken the pcat in jan 2011, and my composite score was 60% In addition, I really didn't know what If I wanted to do pre-med or Pharmacy until my 2nd year in school. I am in the process of putting my grades up on phamcas and I wanted to know what do you guys think about my chances this year. I have a Bs in Biology, with 1 year of Pharm tech experience. Secondly how does Admissions look at upward trends???

Grades: at my old school
Bio 1 and 2 C +
General Chem C C+
Organic 1 C- Orgo 2 D- (lecture)
Organic 1 B Orgo 2 B (lab)
Micro D
Zoology C

Grades at my school that I graduated from:
Org 2 B ( Lab) A (Lecture)
Biochemistry B
Cell Bio B
Genetics B
Botany B
General Physiology A
Microbiology B
Molecular BIO B
Intro Cancer BIO B
Physics 1 B
Physics 2 B
MicroECON A
Computer Science B
Public Speaking A
College Algebra A
Calc C
 
Hey Guys, I need advice on applying to pharmacy school this year. Pretty much I have been to Three University through out my college career. I have already taken the pcat in jan 2011, and my composite score was 60% In addition, I really didn't know what If I wanted to do pre-med or Pharmacy until my 2nd year in school. I am in the process of putting my grades up on phamcas and I wanted to know what do you guys think about my chances this year. I have a Bs in Biology, with 1 year of Pharm tech experience. Secondly how does Admissions look at upward trends???

Grades: at my old school
Bio 1 and 2 C +
General Chem C C+
Organic 1 C- Orgo 2 D- (lecture)
Organic 1 B Orgo 2 B (lab)
Micro D
Zoology C

Grades at my school that I graduated from:
Org 2 B ( Lab) A (Lecture)
Biochemistry B
Cell Bio B
Genetics B
Botany B
General Physiology A
Microbiology B
Molecular BIO B
Intro Cancer BIO B
Physics 1 B
Physics 2 B
MicroECON A
Computer Science B
Public Speaking A
College Algebra A
Calc C

There is a thread for this VERY topic on SDN ... WAMC (What are my chances).