Need advice for pharmacy school

Started by JimmyP45
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JimmyP45

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been working as a med tech in a nursing home but decided to apply for pharmacy school last year. My grades are okay about 3.0 and I'm going to take the Pcat this summer. Should I quit this job and work at a pharmacy instead?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do you wanna leave med tech? I'm curious because I debated between doing med tech or pharmacy for a while. Definitely don't quit, you can even keep your job and do that part-time while you're in pharmacy school (until you find an internship)
 
Why do you wanna leave med tech? I'm curious because I debated between doing med tech or pharmacy for a while. Definitely don't quit, you can even keep your job and do that part-time while you're in pharmacy school (until you find an internship)
This isn't a career though. Pharmacy would be so that's why I think I'll look into pharmacy jobs. Thanks everyone.