Need advice please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saraavery229

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am an international student. I received my bachelors of science in December of 2013. my first three years of undergraduate I didn't know what I wanted to do so I just took classes here and there but I also kept taking bio classes. my graduating gpa is 2.9. my last year as an undergrad I realized that I wanted to be a neurologist. I have taken bio 1 year, chem 1 year and orgo 1, cell and molec bio, and genetics. I am currently applying to graduate school. do graduate schools offer premed classes for people who want to go to med school after graduate school. meaning can I complete my premed req while in graduate school.

I have also volunteered in an emergency department for two years and I am currently working as a research assistant in a neurology lab