Need Advice Please!

Started by dallas25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dallas25

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone I just need some advice on what to do Im currently a p1 student I'm really happy to be in pharmacy school but Im just not happy at the school I'm attending and its affecting my grades so I just want to know if is okay to apply to another pharmacy school or I'm just stick at my current school.
 
No you can transfer to other schools. Is just the amount of credits that the school will take is the only issue. Some schools wont take any credits but as a P1 student you just started so def. Switch out as early as you can.
 
I think you might be in the wrong thread, Dallas25! I'm pretty sure no one in the PCAT Discussions is in pharmacy school yet. There's a thread dedicated to people who are already in pharmacy so you might receive some better advice there, just saying!

You can transfer to other schools, though. I don't know if in pharmacy school you get any sort of "mentor" or some sort of adviser or what, but I'd talk to someone and see what you can do before your grades fall too much.