Need Advice

Started by shumai
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm new here. Can I delete this post and repost it in the DO, What are my chances thread? I don't want to get banned for double posting.
 
I saw prelim percentiles today-not too happy either-same as you- early 30's, kids, career...I received a range that had a 20 percentile swing...very frustrating. Add in the 10% chance of being about or below projected percentile and I'm a wreck. June 18 is a long way out yet...
 
I saw prelim percentiles today-not too happy either-same as you- early 30's, kids, career...I received a range that had a 20 percentile swing...very frustrating. Add in the 10% chance of being about or below projected percentile and I'm a wreck. June 18 is a long way out yet...
Best of luck to you! Fingers crossed for your June 18th exam.