Need Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lboogie623

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need some advice because I really Want to become a doctor, I don't have a science Background,I am a senior In college,my Major is Psychology,Can anybody give me some advice.
 
I need some advice because I really Want to become a doctor, I don't have a science Background,I am a senior In college,my Major is Psychology,Can anybody give me some advice.

You should see your advisor and let them know that you are interested in going into pre-medicine. Get your BA in Psych, complete all pre-med requirements and obtain your letter of recommendations. Pay attention in your pre-med classes--they'll prepare you for the MCAT.
 
I just have one more question is there any Good Post Bac Programs in New York State that I can apply to,I'm doing a lot of research on that right now and would like more if theres any body here doing that program in new york state.